I took Olivia to see Dr. Todd yesterday because she is still having a good bit of pain -- more than I expected at this point. He did x-rays of her hips and legs and it showed excellent healing. Her pain is not from the bones. He suggested that we try to determine her pain from the "usual list of possibilities" that we go through if she's typically unhappy. He refilled her pain medicine and encouraged us to keep stretching her to avoid her becoming stiff. We are to see him again in 6 weeks.
She is in her bed now lying on her stomach. We have not been able to put her in this position for quite some time, and she is tolerating it. She slept through the night the last two nights. I am thankful she is getting some rest.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment